- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- The walk is a fascinating sightseeing experience in the compact heritage town of Hoi An
- Enter historical houses dating as far back as the 15th Century, beautifully combining elements of Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture
- Visit the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge, the only tile-roof-covered bridge outside of Japan
- Admire the grand ornamentation of ancient Chinese Assembly Halls
- Watch the art of handicraft making at a local workshop
Exploring Hoi An Ancient Town on foot is one of the best ways to take in the city’s charm. While exploring the small yet beautiful town, tourists and frequent visitors alike find that it is a place of quiet and peace.
The unique atmosphere here combines elements of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese culture. Some of the most remarkable views of the city are from the Ancient Houses. From here, visitors can catch a glimpse of a long-gone past and more subdued and simple time.
The tour includes visits to Hoi An Market, Hoi An Museum, many of the town’s renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence, Art Craft Manufacturing and of course the must-see Japanese Covered Bridge. These spots are considered as typical architecture styles in Hoi An and reflect clearly the cross culture among France, Japan, China and Vietnam… Passing over hundreds of year and withstanding the severity of the weather, Hoi An still exists and keeps the ancient and quiet beauty. Once strolling around the ancient city, you will contemplate the simple and rustic life activities, the trellises of windflowers covering around the houses. It is certain that this tour will bring great moments for you.
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Bottled drinking water
English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
FOC for children 0-5 years old
50% off for children 6-10 years old
Tips and gratuities
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.